Do you want to submit now, or are planning to submit in this year’s upfront! award? Here are the steps necessary to take part.
In addition, being registered means that you will be kept up to date about the submission process, deadlines, and events.
Don’t worry, we’ll keep it light.
All videos must…
- follow a documentary, or art approach (all genres allowed though)
- address Europe, the European Union or issues related to either
- connect to the topic peace of mind
- be no older than two years
- less than 15 minutes (without opening and closing credits)
- Technical requirements – MP4 with H.264 codec,
How to submit
Team information – team name, city, country
Contact information – name, address, mail, age
Video information – title, genre, length, format, language,
production year, initial release (if already released), director & age,
short description, synopsis, connection to subject, stills & poster
After completing the submission form, you will be presented with a link to the upload page. You will receive the same link via email.
Before uploading, please enter your team name and video title again.