There are only a few weeks left to submit your video. Here is everything to know now.
Upfront! Vol. 2
upfront! offers young adults from all EU countries the opportunity to take a videographic stand on European topics and to promote artistic freedom of expression.
The second volume is all about “Peace of Mind”, asking the question:
In a time with many issues, is peace of mind really all we need?
Your video must
- follow a documentary, or art approach (all genres allowed though)
- address Europe, the European Union or issues related to either
- connect to the topic peace of mind
- be no older than two years
- less than 15 minutes (without opening and closing credits)
- Technical requirements – MP4 with H.264 codec,
The filmmakers must be:
(this includes producer, director, and other key roles)
- between 16 and 26 years old (at the time the video release)
- resident of one of the 27 EU member states